Seminar for colleges and universities on writing and implementing a strategic international plan from pre-acceptance to post-graduation. The seven phases needed to write and implement a university-wide plan is presented in a day-long seminar.
- Three or six month consulting services to evaluate a college or universities
- International Recruitment and Admission practices
- International Publications
- International Student Services
- International Retention Plan
- International Alumni Activities
- International Fundraising Program.
Developing a Strategic International and Recruitment Plan
Seminar covers the following topics:
- Questions to ask before writing a strategic international plan
- Elements of a successful strategic international and recruitment plan
- Potential expenses
- Pitfalls to avoid.